Kentucky Nursing Home Visits to Resume
- Each Nursing Facility will establish its own policies about visitation in accordance to KY state guidance.
- It’s suggested that you call the facility first to schedule any visit.
- Every facility must be COVID free, residents and staff, for 28 days.
- Most families and guardians are getting letters about the visitation changes.
- Visits will look a lot different than before COVID.
- The emphasis is on being fair for all residents to visit loved ones, so visits and duration may be more limited.
- Most facilities are restricting visitors from traversing into the facility and limiting the area of contact.
- Some requirements for visitors will include being screened, adhering to social distancing and wearing a face mask.
- Some facilities will be providing outside visits only and some may be inside.
Long Term Care Facility Guidance issued by Gov. Beshear.
January is Cervical Cancer Awareness Month
January 14th, 2022
January 2022 PADD Board of Directors Meeting
January 11th, 2022
New Year New You Friendly Visitor Training
January 5th, 2022
Pennyrile Area Development District Recognizes Pennyrile Region’s Health Departments
December 28th, 2021
Nursing Home Visitation Now Allowed for All Residents at All Times
November 22nd, 2021
November 2021 Board of Directors Meeting
November 9th, 2021
PADD Receives National Association of Development Organizations 2021 Impact Award
November 5th, 2021
2021 Forgotten Angels Project
November 1st, 2021
KY Long-Range Statewide Transportation Plan (LRSTP)
October 26th, 2021
PADD Communities Receive 2021 Homeland Security Funds
October 12th, 2021
DRA Opens 2020 Application Cycle for Economic Development Investment OpportunitiesPeADD Seeking Bids for Roof ReplacementSocial Worker Month RecognizedFFY 2020 DHS/FEMA State Homeland Security Grant ProgramMarch 2020 PADD Board of Directors MeetingPennyrile AAAIL Holds Quarterly MeetingOmbudsman Advisory Council MeetingSenior Center Closures in Pennyrile RegionPADD Takes COVID-19 PrecautionSBA Disaster AssistanceCommunity Support During COVID-19 OutbreakSBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans in KYSBA Disaster Loan Assistance WebinarThe Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act
April 2020 “Drive Thru” and Home Delivered Meals MenuApril 2020 Board of Directors Meeting CancelledAAAIL Recipient of Humana GrantOvercoming Loneliness2020 National Volunteer Week2020 National Volunteer Week2020 National Volunteer Week2020 National Volunteer Week2020 National Volunteer WeekFunding Available for First Responders Fighting COVID-19Pennyrile AAAIL Long Term Care Ombudsman is Thinking of YouMay 2020 “Drive Thru” and Home Delivered Meals Menu
June 2020 “Drive Thru” and Home Delivered Meals MenuWorld Elder Abuse Awareness DayJune PADD Board of Directors Meeting to be Held VirtualPADD Board Members and Staff Recognized for Milestone Years of ServiceJune 2020 PADD Board of Directors MeetingPeADD COVID-19 Business Relief Working Capital Loan ProgramWater Management Council MeetingRecycling and Household Hazardous Waste Grants AwardedAttention Medicare Beneficiaries!Transportation Planning Speaking Engagements